Anthrop Pharma operates in a complex global regulatory environment - patient safety, product efficiency and quality is of paramount importance. We ensure that the medicines we procure, store and distribute fulfill our high standards and are in full compliance with current legislation and guidelines.
The Directors and Senior Management Team at Anthrop Pharma has a continuing commitment to the following objectives:
- - To achieve and maintain the highest standards of quality and service in all aspects of work carried out.
- - To procure and supply high quality, safe and effective pharmaceutical products that meet or exceed customer expectations in a compliant, timely and cost-effective manner.
- - To operate and continuously develop a Quality Management System (QMS) that complies with the regulatory requirements as defined by the Guidelines on Good Manufacturing and Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use.
- - To ensure that our staff is fully knowledgeable in the requirements of the QMS relevant to their operational positions and responsibilities.
- - To ensure customer requirements and expectations are determined, communicated and fulfilled with the aim of achieving complete customer satisfaction.
For more information on Swedish Legislation and Licensing please use the following link: www.mpa.com